So, you can’t run trails.
We have talked about how to get past not having trails to train on pretty often on the show.
On the show, we do a quick recap of best ways to get by without trails and then tell three stories of three different people all over that should help you relate to what you can and should do when running trails can’t be a part of your regular routine.
On the show:
- Susan lives in Florida but runs in some of the most technical terrain in the states for her big races. How does she train for them?
- Kat legitimately didn’t know she didn’t HAVE to run on trails. It’s more common than you think.
- We met a runner from Dallas in Leadville before the marathon. His results were pretty amazing.
- A reminder on a few of the things you should and can do the get the most out of training without trails.
- Like what you hear? We’d love a review. It truly helps us get the word out.